Short training courses for adult dogs –offered at Parkville only on Sunday mornings.
The 5 week course provide older pups or adult dog with basic obedience commands and increases your dog’s socialisation skills. It will also assist in addressing some general, common behaviour issues such as jumping up and manners when greeting etc.
(5 week basic obedience course)
NEXT DATE: Sunday 1st May 2022
Brens Drive, Royal Park, Parkville
Sunday Mornings 10.30am (1 hour)
Contact us to be placed on our database or to enrol in the next upcoming course.
Enquiries now being taken!
What your dog will learn during the 5 week course:
- Focus (look at me)
- Learning to walk on loose lead
- Name Recognition
- Recalls (coming when called)
- Socialisation activities
- General behaviour problem solving
The other important things you need to know about:
- Your dog must be up to date with all vaccinations and boosters in order to attend
- Please contact us for pricing details.
- You must be able to commit to the entire 5 week course…sorry no catch up sessions for missed classes!
- A Certificate of achievement will be presented on the last week
- This course is not suitable for dogs with severe reactivity issues
Interested in enrolling your dog with us for our 5 Week training courses??
Important Note: Boot Camp courses do not provide you with Victorian Govt standard of training certificate. The Victorian Govt standard of training Certificate is only attainable at our Keilor Downs location. For more information on this, please contact us.