5 Week Boot Camp courses for dogs –offered at Parkville, Craigieburn/Greenvale, *Diggers Rest and Geelong.
*5 week Puppy Preschool program including swimming lessons – offered at Diggers Rest only
The courses provide your dog or pup with basic obedience commands and increases your dog’s socialisation skills. It will also assist in addressing some general, common behaviour issues such as jumping up and manners when greeting etc.
Next Course Commences:
Sunday 29th July 2018
Brens Drive, Royal Park, Parkville
Sunday Mornings 10.00am
August 2018 (TBC)
Bradford Avenue Reserve
Bradford Avenue, Greenvale
Sunday 17th June 2018
East Geelong Primary School
Boundary Road, Geelong
Sunday morning, 10am
Sunday 20th May 2018
5 week Puppy Preschool program
Kepala Pet Resort
55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest
Tuesday evenings, 10am
Contact us to be placed on our database or to enrol in the next upcoming course.
Bookings now being taken. Max 10 dogs!
What your dog/puppy will learn during the 5 week course:
- Focus (look at me)
- Learning to walk on loose lead
- Name Recognition
- Recalls (coming when called)
- Socialisation activities
- General behaviour problem solving
- Socialiation activities and swimming lessons (for preschool program at Diggers Rest only)
The other important things you need to know about:
- Your dog must be up to date with all vaccinations and boosters in order to attend
- Please contact us for pricing details.
- You must be able to commit to the entire 5 week course…sorry no catch up sessions for missed classes!
- A Certificate of achievement will be presented on the last week
- This course is not suitable for dogs with severe reactivity issues
Interested in enrolling your dog with us for our 5 Week training courses??
Important Note: Boot Camp courses do not provide you with Victorian Govt standard of training certificate. The Victorian Govt standard of training Certificate is only attainable at our Keilor Downs location. For more information on this, please contact us.
Bookings for Information Sessions for our Keilor Downs venue now being taken.
Current available Information Session dates:
- Saturday 19th May 2018
- Saturday 26th May 2018
NOTE: Keilor Downs Mid Year Break:
Saturday 9th June to Saturday 30th June 2018
Classes resume Saturday 7th July 2018!
Don’t panic if you cannot make any of these sessions, we run Information Sessions every Saturday morning after these dates….however bookings are essential.
Contact Us to book in for any Information Session at Keilor Downs.
0412 523 998 or 0408 145 758