5 Week Boot Camp courses for dogs –offered at Parkville, Greenvale. Sunday training offered at our Geelong location!
The courses provide your dog or pup with basic obedience commands and increases your dog’s socialisation skills. It will also assist in addressing some general, common behaviour issues such as jumping up and manners when greeting etc.
Next Course Commences:
Sunday 2nd February 2020
Brens Drive, Royal Park, Parkville
Sunday Mornings 10.00am
Bradford Avenue Reserve
Bradford Avenue, Greenvale
Classes every Sunday morning
East Geelong Primary School
Boundary Road, Geelong
Sunday morning, 10am
Contact us to be placed on our database or to enrol in the next upcoming course.
Bookings now being taken!
What your dog will learn during the 5 week course:
- Focus (look at me)
- Learning to walk on loose lead
- Name Recognition
- Recalls (coming when called)
- Socialisation activities
- General behaviour problem solving
The other important things you need to know about:
- Your dog must be up to date with all vaccinations and boosters in order to attend
- Please contact us for pricing details.
- You must be able to commit to the entire 5 week course…sorry no catch up sessions for missed classes!
- A Certificate of achievement will be presented on the last week
- This course is not suitable for dogs with severe reactivity issues
Interested in enrolling your dog with us for our 5 Week training courses??
Important Note: Boot Camp courses do not provide you with Victorian Govt standard of training certificate. The Victorian Govt standard of training Certificate is only attainable at our Keilor Downs location. For more information on this, please contact us.
Bookings for Information Sessions for our Keilor Downs venue now being taken.
Current available Information Session dates:
- Saturday 25th January 2020
- Saturday 1st February 2020
Final training session for this year is Saturday 14th December 2019. Classes resume Saturday 1st February 2020.
Contact Us to book in for any Information Session at Keilor Downs.
Ph: 0412 523 998